- Traditional exterior paint is typically over 60% water (as % of solids by weight). In contrast, Rhino Shield is almost 80% solids which is why it lasts so long.
- Our ceramic microspheres replace traditional paint fillers such as chalk. These tightly packed microspheres provide an insulating barrier against heat, UV rays and coating break down.
- Rhino Shield dries 8-10 times thicker than traditional paint due its large percentage of solids offering greater protection and insulation benefits than traditional paint.
- Rhino Shield contains an EPA registered 3 part mold, mildew and algae additive, preventing the growth of these unsightly microbes.
Rhino Shield Saves You Money
- Because traditional paint requires constant repainting (typically every 3-5 years), Rhino Shield saves you money and inconvenience by eliminating repainting. With a 25 year warranty, Rhino Shield can save a homeowner tens of thousands of $$$ (see graph above).
- Using Rhino Shield not only protects your valuable property from the elements, but can increase the resale value of your home. With a transferable warranty, Rhino Shield becomes a reselling feature for many homeowners often appearing in MLS listings.
Join the new age of exterior wall protection and select Rhino Shield for your next home or building recoating project!