Painting Contractor Offering Ceramic Elastomeric Wall Coatings to Homeowners & Businesses in Boston, MA
Are you tired of repeatedly painting your home or business through the years? If so, you’re not alone. Most painting contractors in Boston, Massachusetts, and elsewhere use conventional latex paint that quickly degrades, leaving customers sorely disappointed.
Fortunately, Rhino Shield of New England offers a superior exterior painting solution. We pair ultra-durable ceramic elastomeric wall coatings with rigorous application practices to create a long-lasting layer of color that eliminates the need to repaint. This way, you’ll be thrilled with the exterior appearance of your home or business for many years to come and will save a ton of money that would otherwise go toward repainting.
How Our Painting Services Differ From the Industry Norm
Selecting Rhino Shield of New England as your painting contractor means receiving the most resilient exterior wall coating available. Created as the result of an intensive research and development campaign, our ceramic elastomeric wall coatings outperform conventional exterior paint in every meaningful measure. This is because our coatings:
- Contain ceramic microspheres, an EPA-registered mildewcide, and other high-performance ingredients
- Feature a greater solids content than ordinary paint, which consists mostly of water and cheap filler
- Are applied 8-10 times thicker than ordinary paint, creating a far more robust layer of color
Thanks to these distinctive characteristics, Rhino Shield’s ceramic elastomeric wall coatings do an excellent job of withstanding the sun, rain, snow, and extreme temperatures we experience in the Boston area. Your building’s new paint job will not crack, chip, or peel like the exterior paint that other painting contractors apply. The coating will also greatly postpone or completely eliminate your need to paint again, saving you the many thousands of dollars that you would spend repainting.
We Can Handle Any Residential or Commercial Painting Project
Regardless of the type of building you need to have painted, Rhino Shield can provide you with a ceramic elastomeric wall coating that will look amazing and truly stand the test of time. Our team of exterior painters has in-depth experience coating all types of homes as well as commercial properties such as apartments, retail shops, office buildings, warehouses, and garages. Furthermore, our ceramic elastomeric wall coatings adhere securely to all commonly used building materials—including brick, wood, stucco, vinyl, and metal—allowing you to benefit from our painting services no matter how your building is constructed.
Our Exterior Painting Process
We also ensure consistently remarkable results by utilizing a rigorous application process for all projects we undertake. When you make us your painting contractor, we’ll perform the following steps to give your residential or commercial property a beautiful, long-lasting new appearance:
- Clean away dirt, oils, mold spores, and any other solid materials, typically using a pressure washer
- Perform minor repairs to the substrate as needed
- Scrape away loose paint and debris
- Caulk small surface cracks, vertical joints, and horizontal seams
- Mask any sections that will not be coated
- Apply our special Rhino Shield primer to seal your exterior walls, as well as provide a bonding agent for the finish coat
- Spray on the heavy-duty Rhino Shield finish coat in the color(s) of your choice, using brushing or back rolling if necessary
- Touch up particularly detailed areas
- Clean up the jobsite, leaving it looking as it did when we arrived
- Perform a final inspection to ensure all aspects of the work meet our company’s high standards
Experience the Future of Exterior Painting
Stop wasting your time and money painting again and again. Make Rhino Shield of New England your exterior painting contractor in Boston, MA, and end the repainting cycle once and for all. Contact us today to get started.