Products Used in Our Coating Projects
When it comes to beautifying and protecting your residential or commercial property, there’s no substitute for applying paint that’s proven to stand the test of time. And, in this regard, regular paint and other coating products can’t compete with the Rhino Shield Ceramic Coating System. The Rhino Shield system we apply to your property will be specially formulated based on the type of substrate we’ll be coating, the environmental conditions that the coating will need to endure, and other pertinent factors. Some of the high-performance products that we may incorporate include:
- Adhesive Primer Sealer – This innovative primer dries to create a waterproof barrier that ensures secure adhesion of the finish coat. It helps prevent peeling and extends the overall lifespan of the top coating.
- Self-Priming Coat – Made of durable resins and ceramic microspheres, our Self-Priming Coat not only ensures strong adhesion for our Protective Finish Coat, but also soundproofing and insulation benefits. Furthermore, this primer stands out for how well it performs in the type of extreme temperatures we commonly experience in the New England region.
- Protective Finish Coat – Our preferred top coating for residential projects, the Rhino Shield Protective Finish Coat provides excellent breathability, cold-weather endurance, and durability for walls and trim. Plus, it comes backed by remarkably strong warranty protection for your peace of mind.
- Rhino Clear – This clear-coat waterproof sealer can be used to beautify and protect a wide variety of surfaces. It can be tinted to create semi-transparent hues and will produce a long-lasting gloss finish when dried.
- Rhino Ceramic Enamel – This semi-gloss ceramic enamel paint provides excellent resistance to weathering, corrosion, and other damage for entry doors, walls, railings, and pipes.
- Nature’s Cote – Formulated with resilient ceramic spheres and fillers, Nature’s Cote offers unrivaled durability for interior walls, trim, and ceilings. Customers also love how this coating makes their paint colors look exceptionally vibrant and rich.
- Nature’s Cote Silver – Infused with silver to help combat bacterial growth, Nature’s Cote Silver is a sensible coating option for hospitals, schools, nursing homes, and other spaces that accommodate a high number of people.
- Roof One Coat – Well-deserving of its name, the Super Shield® Roof One Coat does an excellent job of protecting sloped residential and commercial roofs to safeguard them from damage, extend their lifespan, and prevent mold growth. These coatings also boost solar reflectivity and thermal insulation to help owners save on energy costs throughout the year.
- Rhino Shield Rust Bond – This two-part epoxy primer is specially designed for coating rusted metal surfaces such as steel walls, metal poles, tanks, containers, metal roofs, and parking garages. It adheres securely and effectively encapsulates rust, making it an excellent alternative to white metal blast cleaning.
If you have any questions about the products we would recommend using for your residential or commercial project, give Rhino Shield a call. We’ll gladly supply you with additional product information, as well as a price quote for any project you have in mind.