Don’t Settle for Any Other Exterior House Painters in Simsbury, CT
Do you want to receive the maximum long-term value when investing in your Simsbury, Connecticut, home? If so, you’re going to love working with Rhino Shield of New England’s exterior house painters.
We beautify homes with ultra-durable ceramic elastomeric wall coatings that excel where conventional exterior paint falls short. Thanks to their high-performance ingredients, greater solids content, and 8-10 times thicker coat compared with ordinary paint, our wall coatings boast exceptional:
- Longevity – Since Rhino Shield wall coatings last so much longer than regular latex paint, you’ll likely never have to paint your home again after having the ceramic elastomeric wall coating applied.
- Durability – Your new wall coating will resist exposure to sun, rain, snow, and extreme temperatures without cracking, chipping, or peeling.
- Energy efficiency – An added benefit of our exterior painting service is that it will help insulate your exterior walls for increased indoor comfort and potential energy savings.
- Mold resistance – A special EPA-registered mildewcide included in the formulation will protect your exterior walls from unsightly mold or mildew growth.
Our Step-by-Step Process
- Pressure washing away any dirt that could inhibit the coating from bonding securely
- Performing minor repairs as needed to create a flat, intact substrate
- Scraping any loose paint that could otherwise peel away
- Caulking joints and seams to prevent moisture infiltration
- Applying a special adhesive primer that will seal out water and serve as a bonding agent
- Covering your exterior walls with a robust finish coat in the color(s) of your choice
Taking all of this into account, how could you possibly feel satisfied with run-of-the-mill exterior painting services, which would require you to paint again in the future? Make the wise long-term choice and partner with the exterior house painters at Rhino Shield of New England. We proudly serve Simsbury, CT, and all neighboring communities.