Residential & Commercial Painting Contractor Serving West Hartford, CT
Rhino Shield of New England is a trusted painting contractor offering long-lasting ceramic elastomeric wall coatings to homeowners and businesses in West Hartford, Connecticut. If you’re tired of the hassle and expense involved with repainting every few years, then we’re the company for you to call.
Our ceramic elastomeric wall coatings feature superior ingredients, a higher solids content, and a thicker coat than conventional exterior paint, which enables our coatings to do a far better job of withstanding the full range of weather conditions we experience in this part of the country. Have a Rhino Shield ceramic elastomeric wall coating applied and you’ll likely never need to hire another painting contractor again.
Key Facts About Our Exterior Painting Service
Why is Rhino Shield regarded as West Hartford’s premier residential and commercial painting contractor? Because we utilize the best-performing products, follow rigorous application procedures, and ensure an excellent customer experience with every project we undertake. As one of our valued customers, you can expect to benefit from our:
- Ceramic elastomeric wall coatings that boast incredible durability, energy efficiency, mold resistance, and fire resistance
- 1,500 color options and custom color-matching services to create the exact look you want for your home or business’s exterior walls
- Thorough procedures for washing, repairing, and caulking your exterior walls to get them in the ideal condition to be coated
- Utilization of a special Rhino Shield primer that seals out water and ensures that the heavy-duty Rhino Shield finish coat will bond securely
- Extensive warranty protection that far exceeds what you would likely receive from other painting contractors
Contact Rhino Shield of New England today to schedule a free consultation at your home or business in West Hartford, CT. We’ll send one of our knowledgeable representatives to tell you more about our exterior painting services, answer your questions, and provide you with a price quote on any project you’re considering.